The Galanz 24-inch slide-in electric range is the perfect combination of innovative features and thoughtful design within a compact 2.2-cu. ft. capacity. With True European Convection, you can say good-bye to uneven cooking and cold-spots in your food. True European Convection circulates heated air throughout the oven, allowing you to quickly bake and broil your favorite foods with direct heat. 3 heating elements, one on the top of the oven, one in the back, and one of the bottom, provide a full 360-degree cooking experience across two adjustable chrome oven racks. Choose from 7 preset cooking options for a quick and convenient cooking experience. Easily accommodate pans of all sizes, and prepare family-sized meals atop the seamless Schott Glass cook-top with 4 cooking elements. Cook on a low simmer, or turn up the heat with our powerful 2200 W power burner that is perfect for high-heat searing. An aluminum alloy handle, stainless steel body, and precision knob controls provide this Galanz slide-in electric range with a sleek finish that is perfect for any small home kitchen.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 24-inch slide-in electric range
- 2.2-cu. ft. oven capacity
- Compact design is perfect for small kitchen spaces
- Schott glass cook-top with 4 cooking elements is smooth and easy to clean
- Double ring burner provides a high 2200 W output for high-heat searing
- 1800W and 1200W burners are perfect for gentle, everyday cooking
- True European Convection cooks food faster, and more evenly without hot spots
- 7 preset cooking modes: Bake, Pastry Bake, Low Broil, High Broil, Fan Grill, Convection Cooking, Defrost
- Broil element: choose between low or high-heat broiling
- Chrome oven racks are adjustable across five positions
- 3 oven heating elements provide 360-degree cooking
- Aluminum alloy handle is sleek and durable
- Easy-to-clean metal control knobs
||Bake, Pastry Bake, Low Broil, High Broil, Fan Grill, Convection Cooking, Defrost
||2.2 Cu Ft
||23.60* 23.60* 35.40 (W*D* H, Inches)
||California Prop 65
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.