Style that shapes the future by looking into the past.
Indulge yourself with a time-honored design that looks decidedly fresh in today's busy kitchen. Ornate, distinctive and refined, Antique melds modern updates with a venerable style that reflects the past. Pair it with main kitchen faucets that feature antique design lines and finishes.
Durable all-brass dispenser construction
•Spout swivels 360-degrees
•Hot water automatically shuts off when lever is released
•Cold water remains on for hands-free convenience
•Tank and filtration system (sold separately)
•Options: Hot & Cold / Hot only
Available Finishes: Satin Nickel, Classic Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Available in several designer finishes
- Spout swivels to make filling pitchers and pots easier
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the Stay-On cool lever remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- For use with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (sold separately)
|Required Hole Diameter
||1 1/4" - 1 1/2" (standard)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.