The best way to store and chill your precious wine collection is with Danby's fashionable and convenient free-standing wine cooler. This spacious unit is designed to store up to 36 bottles of your favorite wines on attractive black wire shelving. The blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered-glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays and displays your collection with pure sophistication. The temperature of the wine cooler will stay between 6C and 14C (43F and 57F) ensuring the bottles will always be at a temperature best preferred. This appliance features a discrete pocket-style handle and a smooth back design to allow the installation to be flush against a wall. The handy reversible door enables you to open it from the left or right-hand side. Includes a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43F - 57F (6C-14C)
- Elegant all black wine cooler with high gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Integrated work top with hidden hinge
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Adjustable wire shelves can be re-positioned to accommodate different diameter bottles
- Seamless full length door handle and reversible door hinge that allows for a left or right hand door swing
- Thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperate and door ajar alarms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.