Add extra storage space for bulk frozen household items with this Danby chest freezer, ideal for a basement, kitchen or garage. This model is garage ready and can operate in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Enjoy a generous 11.0 cubic feet (311 L) of freezer space, making it the perfect capacity for families. The efficient foam-insulated freezer cabinet and lid ensure that warm outside air won't invade the storage area, reducing energy costs. All your favorite foods can be stored near the top with one convenient storage basket, keeping your favorite frozen foods accessible and organized. A mechanical thermostat is located on the front for convenience, and the drain is also mounted on the front, making the defrosting process quick and easy. It has a power-on light to let you know your freezer is running continuously. It also has a quick freeze feature that allows you to freeze large amounts of food faster. It comes with an industry-leading 5-year parts and labor warranty with in-home service.
- 311 L (11.0 cu. ft.) chest freezer capacity
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can operate at temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Manual defrost with front mounted defrost drain
- Front mounted mechanical thermostat with power indicator
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet cover
- 1 adjustable wire basket
- Maintains optimal freezing temperatures from -12.9C (8.78F) to -23C (-9.4F)
- Quick freeze function: Continuous operation allows you to freeze large quantities of food faster.
- Industry-leading 5-year parts and labour warranty with in-home service.
Energy Star Rated:
11 (cu. ft.)
11 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.