The Galanz 24-inch top control dishwasher is the perfect combination of outstanding technology and high quality design. An industry-leading quiet operation of 49 dBA makes this dishwasher ideal for small, busy kitchens. The adjustable upper rack allows for flexible loading of larger pots and dishes. This dishwasher features a water softener option that efficiently removes harmful minerals and salts that adversely affect dishware throughout the wash cycle. Choose from 6 preset wash cycles across premium touch controls. A capacity of 12 standard place settings, hidden top control panel, and sleek finishing designs make this Galanz dishwasher perfect for any family.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 24-inch top control dishwashwer
- Capacity of 12 place settings
- Water softener removes minerals and salts from water that adversely affect dishware
- Top control design provides a seamless front panel finish
- Energy Star Certified
- Industry-leading quiet operation of 49 dBA
- 6 cycles: Heavy, Light, Normal, Delicate, Express, Rinse
- 3 additional options: 24 Hour Delay, Sanitize, Half Load
- Delay Wash option allows you to set the start up to 24 hours in advance
- Stainless steel tub resists staining and reduces noise
- Adjustable upper rack allows for flexible loading
- Easy installation
- 1-year limited warranty
|Country of Origin
||32.300H x 22.700L x 23.400W
|Prod Wt Total
||35.800H x 26.300L x 27.000W
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.